Café Society (2016)
- In Theaters: July 15, 2016
- MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some violence, a drug reference, suggestive material and smoking
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Run Time: 1 Hour 36 Minutes
- Distributors: Warner Bros. , Lionsgate, Amazon Studios, Gravier Productions, Perdido Productions
- Stars: Jeannie Berlin, Steve Carell, Jesse Eisenberg, Blake Lively, Parker Posey, Kristen Stewart, Corey Stoll, Ken Stott
- Directors: Woody Allen,
- Writer: Woody Allen
Set in the 1930s, Woody Allen’s bittersweet romance "Café Society" follows Bronx-born Bobby Dorfman (Jesse Eisenberg) to Hollywood, where he falls in love, and back to New York, where he is swept up in the vibrant world of high society nightclub life.
Centering on events in the lives of Bobby’s colorful Bronx family, the film is a glittering valentine to the movie stars, socialites, playboys, debutantes, politicians, and gangsters who epitomized the excitement and glamour of the age.